Friday, August 21, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to the course website for English 1A at El Camino College with Professor Erica Brenes!

If anything on the site is confusing, don't hesitate to contact me at EBrenes@elcamino.edu or come see me in my office, Humanities 321P on MW 3-4; TR 12:30-1PM.

The tabs above should help direct you to whatever information you need, whether it be a link to our WEB readings, instructions on our assigned reading journals, or even campus resources and policies. In the future, when you come to this page, you may see postings about your upcoming assignments or announcements concerning either our campus or our course.

And you can always text me or email me if there's an issue.

Here's the Remind info once again: @akgg2a to 81010

Looking forward to our semester together,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment